Pure Plant-Source ORGANICGreenVITAMIN C is a blend of pure, certified organically grown Acerola, Baobab and Camu Camu, which are all rich in natural vitamin C and synergistic nutrients. Different to synthetic Vitamin C which contains highly processed, isolated ascorbates.Vitamin C is an essential nutrient critical in many metabolic processes including collagen synthesis to build strong connective tissue, carnitine synthesis for fatty acid metabolism, neurotransmitter function and immune system function. Although some claim synthetic Vitamin C is chemically identical to that found in plants, the production process of synthetic Vitamin C is very different to the way plants make it. Synthetically produced Vitamin C is processed from corn starch with the use of hydrochloric acid, heat, enzymes, acetone to produce ascorbic acid, whereas ORGANICGreenVITAMIN C is a unique blend of wholefoods naturally-rich in vitamin C that also contain a broad-spectrum of naturally-occurring synergistic nutrients vital for the optimum uptake & utilisation of Vitamin C in the human body.
- High-potency superfood rich in natural Vitamin C comes in Pure Powder and Pure Vegan Capsules
- All Vitamin C rich superfood ingredients are Certified Organically Grown by independent certifier ACO Certified Organic (Cert No: 10918)
- Pure powder blends easily in water and tastes great!
- NO added synthetic Ascorbic Acid
- NO added Sugars, NO added Sweeteners, NO artificial colour or flavours
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Certified Organic Acerola (60%), Certified Organic Boabab (31.75%), Certified Organic Camu Camu (6.25%), silica (2%)
Suggested Usage: one serve = 4g (1 level teaspoon)
1/2-1 serve daily
Pregnant or Breastfeeding Mothers:
1/2-1 serve daily
Children age 1-11 years:
1/3 level teaspoon daily
Serving suggestions: blends easily in water - can be added to smoothies, your favourite juice or any food
Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight